Monday, March 16, 2009

No. Just no.



You know what "works with harems?" Suicide.

Also, the phrase "shop all harems" makes me think that I might be able to find a new child bride. I am SO tired of my old child bride. BORING.

But really, this is the endtimes, right? It's plague, pestilence, war and harem pants, right? Those are the four horsemen? Mother? Father? Please hold me. So cold.

16 comments:

fastjonny said...

I dont like them either. But, maybe the people that wear them a whole lot have a fetish for Aladdin?? lol

me, yes, me said...

holy lord.

i would only choose these if it was between harem pants or denim stirrup pants.

Anonymous said...

“can’t touch this”

Prabath said...

cool post, I like it, keep up the good work.

Prabath
Developer "Top 100 Celebrities"
(Vote your favorite celebrity)
http://apps.facebook.com/top_celebrities/
http://prabath321.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I figured you'd dig them, what with them being specialty pants and all.

The Diva on a Diet said...

1985? Is that you???

Anonymous said...

haha, I like how the model probably asked for them to make her anonymous by not revealing her face. Smart choice lol

Jewels said...

denim stirrip pants! HA! How sad is it that I used to own those?? And I used to wear them with purple leg warmers! Oh bad.

Farnnay said...

lol

Dawn said...

Well, one good thing about them is they provide nice coverage for those of us with some bootay and thigh going on. But I'm still not wearing them.

lacochran said...

It killed Hammer's career. Have we learned NOTHING?

Nicole and Mon Voyage said...

I think they would look really great with a super sparkly, spangly bra top. Or would that look too much like a costume?

Actually, speaking of bra tops, I think you could maybe get away with the harem pants as a poolside or beach cover up for your butt cheeks when modesty is called for.

I Am Boymom said...

What Liwo said...

Anonymous said...

If your date is Jerry Seinfield, and he'll be wearing his puffy shirt, then this is perfect.

http://solarjohn.blogspot.com

John

Spatzi said...

Ha ha ha. I have only heard of such pants once, now I have my first visual.

I may have fallen out of my chair, laughing hysterically.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I enjoyed the most, the post or the comments. To all of you: thank you for making my day a tad more amusing!