Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Have A Dream


I had a dream last night that there was a blog devoted to making fun of my blog. I love that my unconscious brain thinks enough people read my blog to start a blog to make fun of it.

Meaning of this dream:

I AM CONCEITED.

11 comments:

Jack Petersen said...

One of the things I enjoy best about your blog is your ability to poke fun at yourself. Nobody I know can do it better.

JB

Leisha Camden said...

ITA, JB.

:-D

me, yes, me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me, yes, me said...

your blog always makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

that would never happen .. unless of course you go all "Gwyneth Paltrow" on us.

Anonymous said...

You look completely different than I imagined. The pose is lovely, too.

Farnnay said...

There is nothing wrong with being conceited

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Okay, Hmm? Uh, Hi!

#6

Jennifer Louise said...

Brilliant! :)