Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Failed Top Chef Dishes

Corn on the Cop

Hot Balls

Lube Burgers on Plates

Compromised Fish

Cup of Soda, Finished with Creme Fraiche and Remoulade, Served in a Trash Can by Someone You Hated in High School

Whole Onion, Lightly Baked, then Thrown Away

Your Mama

Nachos Bell Grande en Croute

Forks

Your Own Leg, Gently Removed and then Re-Presented to You, Pommes Frites

14 comments:

distractinglybombastic said...

That brough the LOL's ;)

Leisha Camden said...

Mmmm, compromised fish ...

Anonymous said...

Shwedde Balls, anyone?

Doug said...

Lube goes in burritos, not burgers.

I mean, come on.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or are the Top Chef and Stripper Names really one list?
Just asking,
Mrs. Allen "Delicious" Haverstein

Anonymous said...

Of course they are one continuous list, foolish woman. Thanks sooooo much for pointing out the obvious.
Justice William "Hot Balls" Rehnquist

Anonymous said...

Your own leg. hahahaah. good one.

Unknown said...

haha :)

Farnnay said...

hahahhaha

Blicky Kitty said...

hahaha I keep trying to swear off this blog because you're just like the uber princess of funnyland and it just underscrores my own suckiness. But the power of the funny is too great...

I agree w/ Anonymous. I think Blicky Kitty is an awesome stripper name. I think Blicky actually means something gross because I used to get hits from a lot of gay porno guys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Haughty by Nature said...

your blog is WONDERFUL! i keep laughing out loud at work...oops.

Anonymous said...

nice Blog!!..
Want more Sexy and Hot Photos,Wallpapers,Gallery???
Visit the following links below:

Celebrities Hot Photos and Wallpapers
Latest and Cool Gadgets Collection
Hot Celebrities
Hot Celebrities Blog
Hot Celebrities Collection
Celebrities Gallery
Hot Female Celebrities
Top Celebrities
Hot MOvies Collection

Soda and Candy said...

I've added you to my blogroll because of this post. Genius.