As I mentioned in the post below, my husband and I produced an independent television pilot. Here is a very short "behind the scenes" video my husband put together.
When I watch it, I get really happy because this was one of the most fun experiences of my life. Whether or not people love it, putting your own production together and making something happen on your own is a great feeling, and the three days that we shot were exhausting but (feelings! lame!) incredibly rewarding and memorable. If anyone ever picks it up, that would just be a bonus.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Behind The Scenes!
Labels:
brooke dillman,
fun,
jeff drake,
missi pyle,
Point view terrace,
tuc watkins,
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Now that's something could be intresting. It could replace the slots for flipping sex and the city
I have those sock monkey pajamas...but they are pink! AND I have the matching sheets that are blue....I love them!
I liked it. I looks fun and a whole lot better than some of the stuff on TV today. I hope you sell it.
I hope you sell it too. I want to see more.
I like it...
You are now bookmarked... =)
Umm you kinda live through your husband don't you? It's always me and my husband this and my husband that.
Have you ever noticed that?
Now on to the pilot.
Do you have any token fat persons? If there's one thing I hate it shows with all studly people because that doesn't represent demographics. The U.S.A. is a fat nation. Fat, Fat, Fat. So represent.
(Please take all comments above in the light hearted humorous nature in which they were intended.) ;-)))
my husband loved your comment
I'm in favor of any show where at least one character yells "balls!" lol Seriously, that little clip was enough to make me want to see more. =)
If I had friends that were in high places instead of being high all the time I would be able to get you some kind of deal. Sorry about that, rotten timing.
Post a Comment