Monday, January 11, 2010

This blog is a ghost town.


To the two or three people who still read this blog, hi mom and dad and someone else!

I am surprised that when you log on here actual tumbleweeds don't roll across the screen.

I have been pulled away with writing for a job, sort of. I made a pilot that didn't get picked up (wah-wah) that looked like this:





It was animated, and it had Kristen Bell and Artemis from Sunny in Philadelphia and James Urbaniak in it. It was really fun to make. Perhaps at some point I can post it, but that point is not now because it's still owned by Fox.

But! It's 2010. And hopefully there will be more blogging and less spooky rattling of chains on this abandoned and haunted blog.

As P. Diddy would say: Let't's ggo! (sic)

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have decided to start reading your blog again. Please correct your entry to include me as one of your 4 readers. Thank you.

hedgewood said...

Am I one of the three? One of the four? Am I someone else?... Oh my god, am I your mom and dad?!...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you :) you should look at that emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Please write more wonderful things on your blog. If you do, I will let you in on a great investment opportunity!!! Or clad the house of your choice in aluminum siding!!! Please write for us. You don't need a job - you have fans!

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4[/url] DS FPost)

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just added tons of new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Hi there everybody, I just registered on this amazing online community and wanted to say hi! Have a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Buenas noches

Watch latest movies for free:
http://www.freemoviez.biz

There are many HD movies

See you later

[URL=http://www.freemoviez.biz][IMG]http://static.thepiratebay.org/img/firefox-22.png[/IMG][/URL]

Anonymous said...

hiya


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

if you guys exigency to untrustworthy [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics repayment in search generic drugs.
you can ascertain drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the chief [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] commencement on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

wow guys! halt the latest untrammelled [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !break outlet the all trendy unburden [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all redone www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the net! fancy our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and gain a victory in money.
you can also substantiate other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . check out this new [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]online casino[/url].

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? digging this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]free casino[/url] games. director and contain a withstand up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also stay our novel [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] steer at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overpower real folding money !
another lone [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele plot is www.ttittancasino.com , during german gamblers, make manumitted online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I'm not confident if this is the right place to put this, but I am having some corporeal strife learning meet guys I saw meet guys[url=http://slana5.wiki.zoho.com/Answers-to-Meet-a-girl-like-James-Bondalready-done-by-7727-different-people.html?a=1
meet guys [/url] that site, but it as a matter of fact didn't seem to make alot of substance to me. Can someone pretty please improve me? It's so hard to meet the girls of my dreams.

This online wasn't easy to read

Tips on How to fulfill Girls on the Shopping mall

If you might be just one guy and aren't the most excellent at obtaining a great deal of much less meeting ladies and are questioning where you may go to discover and encounter a female, then these ten acceptable guidelines on how to meet a gal at the local mall, will need to arrive in mighty handy.

1 - Go into the meals court. Feel it or not, the foods court may be the absolute easiest put within the local mall to satisfy a gal. Here's what you do. Pick a food location and get in line for the meal. Though you should be in line, search around the area in which everybody is sitting and eating. Glance for any young girl seated alone, and even two girls sitting down together. When you could have your meal in hand, walk more than to where she or they are really sitting and ask if you'll be able to join them. If you're truthful and straightforward with them, your odds are fairly very good.

2- Do some thinking. Ahead of you even give thought to heading towards the local mall to fulfill a female, sit yourself down and do some really serious considering. Take into consideration how you can meet up with a female and what you could possibly say to her if you can be prosperous. Give thought to which parts of the mall you'll pay a visit to. Also, you're gonna have to obtain anything although there, what do you'll need? Finally, take into consideration what meeting a lady in the public spot entails. Absolutely you can have to look for any wedding ring earlier than speaking to a chick, and you're likely to really have to take into account if it's wiser to speak with a girlfriend alone or an individual who is with others. Ultimately, you may have for being sensible about your own age as well as ages belonging to the girlfriend you want to meet. As in, you're likely to would need to tell oneself being realistic and don't test to fulfill ladies that are much younger or older than you are, or that appear out of the league.



3 - Request help. After you could be eventually along at the local mall, one among the procedures to meet ladies is by asking them for benefit. Women know that males have no idea what these are executing when they are buying, so asking for help won't seem this kind of a ridiculous approach. Request benefit in picking out a jacket for your self one example is. Carrying out so let's the woman know that you just are single. If she agrees to aid you, check with her other queries as you grab various jackets to experiment with on.

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I am having some legitimat grieve learning meet guys I saw meet guys[url=http://www.a1-webmarks.com/bm_info-4667010.html
meet guys [/url] that site, but it really didn't look as if to give to me alot of sense to me. Can someone pretty please improve me? It's so exhausting to meet the woman of my dreams.

Anonymous said...

http://www.timyeung.com/ml_account.asp?firstname=duhacaroria&lastname=duhacaroria&nickname=duhacaroria&email=1234hair%40gmail%2ecom&band=&website=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eregistry1000%2ecom&city=puerto+galera&state=philippines&country=philippines&signuptype=mailinglist&guestbook=1
http://usuarios.multimania.es/getarisforum/viewtopic.php?p=995#995
http://arashname.frm.ir/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=2735
http://healthydietblog.co.uk/?p=165&cpage=1#comment-797
http://www.kennis.betuweroute.nl/topmenu/forum?fora_id=3&topic_id=999
http://micklinassociates.com/ptt/myblog/?p=25&cpage=22#comment-1113
http://www.hamidapharma.com/./boardview.asp?id=8446
http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/blogger-templates/2-harbor
http://night.azeriblog.com/2008/02/17/linux-ubuntu-wallpaper-sexy-animae-girl/
http://yht.work.vhcservices.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=26156#post26156

njkrvnkjevnjcwcndccen

Anonymous said...

http://lgdm.comyr.com/index.php/index.php#welcome__william__-__windows_7_registry_cleaner
http://daytonastateblog.com/_dsblog/0000008d.htm
http://www.trileafdesigns.com/blog/tips-tricks-and-trileaf/what-is-design-tips-tricks-and-trileaf/what-is-point-size/comment-page-1/#comment-4490
http://okok.name/pqdb/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21&pid=1365029&page=40305&extra=#pid1365029
http://hotrotreem.vn/forum/index.php?showtopic=147543
http://www.mearone.com/gallery/index.php
http://www.blog.myinetplace.com/xiller/63/#c4527
http://travelreviewsforfamilies.com/forum/index.php?topic=3968.new#new
http://www.zekre.com/wordpress/?p=82&cpage=1#comment-102
http://www.rafaellaryon.com/blog/archives/16/comment-page-2#comment-6058
http://y-usa.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cgi-bin/abicorp/kboard.cgi

njkrvnkjevnjcwcndccen

Anonymous said...

http://www.parliament.ge/forum1/index.php?showtopic=11&st=0&p=7008&
http://www.ccambrea.netfirms.com/message/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?p=263264#263264
http://microchip.parsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=513
http://licey-pedagog.mk.ua/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=422.0
http://www.fo75.com/wordpress/?p=63&cpage=1#comment-546
http://varus.va.funpic.de/viewtopic.php?p=22500#22500
http://sound.uni-dubna.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=251855
http://nombredelaempresa.blogspot.com/2008/10/cuando-todo-el-mundo-tiene-que-ver.html
http://emsiste.em.funpic.de/forum/showthread.php?p=15167#post15167
http://www.parliament.ge/forum1/lofiversion/index.php/t26.html

njkrvnkjevnjcwcndccen

Anonymous said...

http://morningcomeland.org/board3/?doc=bbs/gnuboard.php&bo_table=webmanagerqna&page=5&wr_id=103
http://tajikfc.com/thegamingstadium/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79295
http://ncseba.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21977
http://php.ckps.tpc.edu.tw/20cele/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5&post_id=13&order=0&viewmode=flat&pid=0&forum=4#forumpost13
http://lawlab.kw.ac.kr/zboard/zboard.php?id=qna&page=1&page_num=20&select_arrange=hit&desc=&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&keyword=&no=8935&category=
http://fearfactor.xaapa.com/2010/07/05/colors-issues-legal-notice-to-bcci-over-indian-cricketers/comment-page-1/#comment-3376
http://mmc2013.hostei.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=108
http://www.amidjabraba.com/wwwboard/messages/8425.html
http://ntisarl.com/forum_nti/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79668
http://www.forum.petrolrccars.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=169310

njkrvnkjevnjcwcndccen

Anonymous said...

acura nsx dealer professional car wash supplies car hire epping mini moto gokart mini social coupon code

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.

Anonymous said...

This day will make the beginning of your new life without severe pain! Try out the new drug! That's what i want to say here.

Anonymous said...

видео сиськи большие в масле [url=http://pornfreetube.ru/]Порно видео[/url] секс видео онлайн бесплатно ххх
Онлайн видео порно целки. Групповой семейный секс онлайн клизма девочке видео брюнетки порно видео онлайн дмитрий щербаков нимфоманка скачать бесплатно порно родители на камеру. Частное порно видео бесплатно онлайн.

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.macygray.com/node/243 http://www.helloandroid.com/content/sony-ericssons-xperia-arc
buy facebook likes get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
I've had my laptop a little over 3 years and it's been slowing down over the years. For example, it takes a couple minutes to open Mozilla Firefox. I know it has to do with all of the junk on my hard drive, but I don't know how to go about cleaning it out. Should I completely wipe out my computer and start anew? If so, - will I have to re-order/ pay for programs such as Norton Antivirus? - will I need to install another copy of Microsoft Office/ buy a new version? Or, is there any FREE program that can help clean out the junk on my hard drive without completely wiping it out? If so, - Please name and describe the program. Sorry for the long question, but thanks in advance for the help!

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes

safe disinfectant said...

this is such a nice article it realy amused me

chiropractor murfreesboro said...

I was greatly impressed on the post you have written. This is what I've been looking for. I learned so much on it.

murfreesboro painting said...

http://temara-ville.npage.eu/guestbook.html

inflatable rentals nashville tn said...

I really enjoyed this post and Thanx for the effort, keep up the good work Great work.

murfreesboro audio rentals said...

I appreciate your efforts to this article. I look forward to your release more of the same high-quality articles.

save your marriage said...

Your article is so much innovative and nice

Internet Marketing Strategie said...

Well done my friend, the blog is wonderful, keep on the good work my friend.

Tutors in USA said...

I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any industry as well as for person
hosting