Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You Are Welcome

Okay, I am not saying I am a scientist or anything, but I just invented something that's going to change the world. The hot-dog bong.
















AMERICAN DOMINATION IN HOT-DOG EATING CONTESTS IS ABOUT TO BECOME A REALITY.

YOU'RE WELCOME, FREEDOM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, don't bogart the hot dog bong....Pass it from the left hand side and let me hit it one good time. Ahh yeah, that's the ticket. Now I'm hungry for a Ball Park frank©.

Michael.
La.

Anonymous said...

Ha! It just struck me. This reminds me of one of my fav. cd's. I think the title is something along the lines of "Chocolate Star-Fish and the Hot dog flavored water." by Limp Bizkit. heh heh heh bizkit. A cd I like listening to while rolling dough to make cookies.

Michael.
La.

Ted from Accounting said...

Nice invention but what if I like condiments and beer with my hot dogs? What then? I know that skinny Japanese guy will win anyway!