INT. HOME DEPOT CHECK-OUT-- DAY
KARL: So, you're gonna buy this grill, huh?
CUSTOMER: Yep.
KARL: Would you want to buy this one if you knew you could get it cheaper somewhere else?
CUSTOMER: Well, I priced this grill all over town and I'm sure this is the cheapest I'm gonna get it.
KARL: Would you still want to buy this grill if you knew that this grill had a safety flaw that had resulted in several people being burned?
CUSTOMER: Does it have that flaw?
KARL: Would you buy it if it did?
CUTOMER: No, but--
KARL: What if it didn't just burn people, what if it decapitated them?
CUSTOMER: Oh my God, how?
KARL: Would you buy it then?
CUSTOMER: Did they put their heads in the grill?
KARL: What if this grill fathered an illegitimate black baby?
CUSTOMER: What?
KARL: And it's gay. This is a gay grill.
CUSTOMER: Could I talk to your manager?
KARL: A gay, muslim, serial rapist grill. What, do you want to get raped? Huh, is that what you want?
CUSTOMER. Look, I am buying this grill. Just ring me up for it, and the charcoal, and let me go.
KARL: Fine.
CUSTOMER: Fine.
KARL: You know, this charcoal may or may not have been romantically involved with Mohammed Atta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment